- One 48-ounce can tomato-and-vegetable-juice¬†cocktail, such as V-8
- 1/3 cup bottled horseradish
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1¬Ĺ teaspoons ground celery seed
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce, or more to taste
- Vodka, as needed
- Celery sticks, for garnish
For a Bloody Mary, allow 1 jigger (3¬†tablespoons) vodka for every ¬ĺ cup of the spicy tomato¬†juice mixture.
- In a large pitcher, stir the tomato juice, horseradish,¬†lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery seed, and hot¬†pepper sauce. (The tomato juice mix can be prepared up to¬†1 day ahead, covered, and refrigerated.)
- To serve, pour ¬ĺ cup of the tomato mix into each icefilled¬†glass. Add vodka and stir. Garnish with celery sticks.