- 2 bacon rashers, fat removed and diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1tbs oil
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 boiled eggs, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1/3 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- Fry bacon and onion in oil for 5-6
minutes, or until onion has browned and
bacon has cooked through and is slightly
- Place onion and bacon in a medium sized
salad bowl. Place frying pan back on the
hot plate, add mushrooms and cook for 2-
3 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Remove from heat.
- Add mushrooms to bowl along with diced
egg, carrot and parsley.
- Combine well before serving.