- 3 lbs. rainbow trout, gutted and washed
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp hot paprika
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 sprigs fresh fennel
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 2 tbsp dry white wine
- 2 tbsp dry white wine tarragon vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 3500.
- Rub salt and paprika on the inside and outside of the fish.
- Butter the bottom of an oven dish. Arrange fish in it, and spread the herb sprigs on top.
- In a small bowl, mix vinegar, wine, and oil. Pour mixture over fish.
- Pour remaining melted butter over the fish, Bake for 30- 40 min., basting fish from time to time with the butter sauce.
- Serve with braised leeks and boiled parsleyed potatoes.