This recipe was very tasty. The whole family adored it. I suggest cooking the potatoes for about fifteen minutes before throwing in the vegetables
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 zucchinis, sliced
- salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- an also use cauliflower and mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- Combine vegetables in prepared baking dish, and lightly salt.
- Brush with olive oil until well coated. Sprinkle with dry soup mix.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- ervings Per Recipe: 4