- 1/2 cup hot fudge sauce (about 2 tablespoons per serving)
- 1/2 cup Strawberry preserves (about 2 tablespoons per serving)
- Chocolate chip cookies, soft-style (6 medium size cookies), crumbled
- 2 bananas, sliced into chunks
- 1 pint of ice cream, softened (Tin Roof Sundae, Chocolate Chunk or Vanilla)
- Whipped cream
Layer the ingredients in this order:
- Crumbled cookies (save 1/4the of the cookie crumbles to sprinkle over the finished dessert)
- 1/2 cup Ice cream per dish
- 1 tablespoon each of Fudge sauce and strawberry preserves over the ice cream
- The bananas pieces
- Plenty of whipped cream
- 1 Tablespoon of hot fudge sauce and one tablespoon of strawberry preserves
- Remaining cookie crumbs
- Cover each dish with plastic wrap and freeze for at least one hour.
- Remove dishes from the freezer slightly before serving.