Barbecued Chicken Pan Pizza
- 1 quantity Tortilla Pizza Dough
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup cooked sweet corn kernels
- 1/2 cup Basic Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz (250 g ) barbecued chicken meat, shredded.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C/Gas 8).
- On a floured surface, press out the pizza dough using your fingertips to fit a 10 inch (25 cm) pizza pan (always pressing from the inside of the dough to the outside).
- Spread the tomato sauce over the pizza base.
- Arrange the chicken, corn and mozzarella over the pizza.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the pizza is golden on the edges and crisp underneath.
- Serve sprinkled with the parsley.
- Enjoy Barbecued Chicken Pan Pizza !