- 8 cups old- fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup plus 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup each almonds, walnuts, and pecans
- 1⁄2 cup each raisins, cranberries, and other dried fruit
This is the perfect recipe for a "easy" breakfast.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Combine the oats, olive oil, vanilla, and honey in a large bowl; mix well. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, turning and stirring every 10 minutes. Add the nuts after the first 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven; cool. Stir in the fruit. Store in an airtight container. Serve with milk, or cover a ripe banana with peanut butter and roll in the granola.