- ¾ cup julienned red onion
- ½ teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces ham, diced ¼ inch thick
- 4 ounces Brie, sliced ¼ inch thick
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 12 to 15 fresh spinach leaves, stems removed
A pre-baked pizza crust is topped with pizza sauce, mozzarella, roasted red onion, brie, ham and fresh spinach.
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.Toss the red onion and garlic with 1 teaspoon of olive oil; roast until soft for 5 minutes. Cool.
- Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan or a large baking sheet. Spread the sauce on the pizza crust. Sprinkle the mozzarella over the sauce. Arrange the ham on top of the mozzarella.
- Sprinkle the cooled red onion mixture on top of the ham. Arrange the Brie on top, and sprinkle with the cumin. Toss the spinach with the remaining 1 teaspoon of olive oil to coat lightly; arrange on top of the pizza. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned.