3 vine-ripened tomatoes, halved horizontally
- Cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated
- Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Place oven rack in middle of oven. Arrange tomato halves, cut sides up, on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
- Coat cut sides of tomatoes with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Broil 8 minutes. Combine cheese, garlic, and oregano in a bowl; sprinkle over tomatoes.
- Broil 3 minutes or until cheese melts and is golden.