Brown Rice Foccacia Bread
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon potato starch flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder (non-aluminum)
- 1 tablespoon fructose
- 1 teaspoon xantham gum
- 1/2 teaspoon agar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup rice milk
- 1/2 tablespoon cold pressed olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 F Mix dry ingredients with dough hooks.
- Slowly add rice milk while kneading. Add olive oil.
- Dough will be slightly sticky.
- Press into an oiled 8-inch baking pan with a lightly oiled spatula.
- Brush top with olive oil.
- Add chopped onions or garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, fresh basil, thinly sliced tomato.
- Bake at 400 F for 25 minutes or until crust is medium brown.
- Remove from the pan and cool on a cake rack.