- 3 tablespoons butter
- Six 4-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 pound sliced mushrooms
- One 2- ounce can sliced black olives
- 6 green onions, chopped
- Salt, pepper, and garlic salt
- 12 ounces mozzarella, sliced
It keeps the chicken very moist.
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Butter a 13 × 9- inch baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Add the chicken and sauté until slightly browned. Remove from the skillet. Sauté the mushrooms, olives, and green onions in the same skillet.
- Place the chicken in the prepared dish. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Pour the vegetable mixture over the chicken. Place a cheese slice on top of each chicken breast. Cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes.