- 2 large mangoes, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1Â˝ cups chilled chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- Salt and white pepper to taste
MangoesÂ and papayas are regularly used in both savory and sweetÂ dishes throughout Asia, and this chilled soup is a great example.
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processorÂ and process until smooth. Adjust seasonings. This soupÂ may be served immediately or refrigerated until needed. IfÂ you do refrigerate the soup, let it sit at room temperature forÂ 10 minutes or so before serving to take some of the chillÂ off.