- One 14- or 15-ounce can cream of¬†coconut
- Two 13.5-ounce cans coconut milk
- 3‚ĀĄ4 cups simple syrup (3‚ĀĄ4 cup water¬†and 3‚ĀĄ4 cup sugar boiled together¬†until sugar dissolves)
- 3‚ĀĄ4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime¬†juice
This sorbet tastes creamy because of the coconut milk but also¬†tangy and exotic because of the lime juice. It is very easy to¬†make and will impress people when they discover you made it¬†yourself. The coconut makes this sorbetto rich, so you need¬†only a small scoop to get your fill.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix¬†well with a hand blender.
- ¬†Strain the mixture through a fine sieve. Cover and chill for at¬†least 2 hours or overnight.
- ¬†Freeze in your ice-cream machine according to the machine‚Äôs¬†directions. Store in the freezer.