Cookies and cream yogurt pops
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup cookie crumbs (from reduced-fat Oreo cookies)
- 4 teaspoons chocolate sprinkles
- Place two tablespoons of yogurt into each of four
- Popsicle molds or a paper cup.
- Sprinkle with cookie crumbs; top with remaining yogurt.
- If using paper cups, insert craft stick in center of pop.
- Freeze one to two hours until pops are slightly firm.
- Remove from freezer; roll in chocolate sprinkles until coated.
- Freeze two to four hours until completely firm.
- Makes 4 servings.