Crab Shack Crab Cakes
A must have recipe for seafood lovers. Serve as an appetizer with tarter sauce or Dijonaise sauce for dipping.
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lb crab meat
- flour - to coat
- Beat together first 9 ingredients.
- Fold in breadcrumbs and parsley.
- Fold in crab meat.
- Form into 4-6 patties.
- Lightly coat patties in flour on both sides.
- Deep-fry crab cakes in 350 degree oil until browned
- Serves 4-6