- 4 bell peppers (any combination of red, yellow,¬†orange)
- olive oil or olive oil spray
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ¬Ĺ teaspoon kosher salt
Serve these colorful stunners as an appetizer with an¬†assortment of fancy olives, cheeses, and crusty bread or as¬†a side dish alongside meat or poultry. Leftovers make a¬†tasty addition to sandwiches or salads.
- Remove the stems, seeds, and white membranes of the¬†peppers and slice lengthwise into strips. Arrange the slices¬†skin side down on a baking sheet and brush, drizzle, or¬†spray with olive oil, coating thoroughly. Sprinkle the curry¬†powder and salt over the peppers.
- Broil for 8 to 10 minutes, until tender and a little charred¬†around the edges.
- Make it ahead:¬†The peppers can be stored, covered, in the fridge¬†for a few days.