Diabetic thanksgiving cheesecake
- 1 (3 ounce ) box any flavor sugar-free gelatin
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 package D-Zerta topping, whipped as package directs
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 22 packets Sweet n\' Low
- 7 tablespoons margarine, from sticks
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup warm water. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together 6 packages Sweet n\' Low and graham cracker crumbs.
- Add melted margarine.
- Press 2 cups of crumb mixture firmly into 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Reserve rest for top. Cream 16 packages Sweet n\' Low with cream cheese.
- Stir in prepared whipped topping.
- Pour mixture over crust and sprinkle with remaining cracker crumbs.
- Chill 3-4 hours. Also freezes well.
- Makes 36 squares - 37 calories per square.