- 8 cups fresh red watermelon juice
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ⁄4 cup agave nectar
- 4–6 fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
Double Watermelon-Strawberry Slushee is surprisingly refreshing and hits the spot on a hot Summer day.
- Fill two large ice cube trays with watermelon juice and freeze until solid, 3 to 4 hours.
- In an upright blender, combine 1 full tray of watermelon cubes, 2 cups of watermelon juice, and 1 cup of frozen strawberries (the blender should be full). Blend on high speed until well-combined and slushy, about 1 minute. Add 1 tablespoon lime juice and 2 tablespoons agave nectar and blend on high speed for another 30 seconds. Pour into a large pitcher and store in the freezer.
- Serve immediately in slender clear glasses garnished with mint sprigs.