- 2 eggs
- 16 ounces cream-style corn
- 16 ounces whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup Gregg‚Äôs Gold-n-Soft margarine, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 81/2-ounce package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Corn is a classic, understated vegetable that¬†imparts a natural sweetness to a dish,
- Preheat oven to 350¬įF. Beat eggs in a medium-size bowl.¬†Stir in corn, margarine and sour cream. Fold in muffin mix.
- Pour into a greased 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake¬†35 minutes, or until a toothpick¬†inserted in the center comes out¬†clean.