- One 10Ā¾-ounce can Campbellās Cream of
- Mushroom Soup
- Ā½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- One 20-ounce bag frozen cut green beans, thawed
- One 2.8 ounce can French-fried onions
It was invented inĀ 1955 by a Campbell Soup Company home economist,Ā Dorcas Reilly.
- Preheat the oven to 350Ā°F. In a 1Ā½-quart casserole,Ā combine the soup, milk, soy sauce, and pepper. Stir in theĀ green beans and half of the onions. (The casserole can beĀ prepared up to 1 day ahead, covered, and refrigerated.)
- Bake until bubbling, about 25 minutes. Top with theĀ remaining onions and bake for 5 more minutes. Serve hot.