- 1 pineapple
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 kiwi
- 3 bananas
- 3/4 c grated coconut
This a simple and easy fruit recipe. You can use it whenever you want to throw a great party!!
- Slice pineapple in half lengthwise and remove core.
- Scoop out fruit, cutting into 1inch chunks.
- Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Slice strawberries in half and peel and slice kiwi.
- Cut bananas into slices and add all fruit to mixing bowl.
- Stir in half of the coconut.
- Fill pineapple halves with fruit mixture and top with remaining coconut.
- Chill before serving.