- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark, sweet soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dried chili powder
- 1 green onion, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1¬Ĺ pound sirloin steak
- Salt and pepper to taste
This flavorful dish couldn't be any easier. It's great to serve¬†when you are introducing your guests to Thai flavors,¬†because they can add as little or as much of the sauce as¬†they prefer.
- Make the sauce by thoroughly combining the first 8¬†ingredients; set aside.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper, then grill or¬†broil it to your preferred doneness. Remove the steak¬†from the grill, cover with foil, and let rest for 5 to 10¬†minutes.
- Thinly slice the steak, cutting across the grain.
- Arrange the pieces on a serving platter or on 1 or 2¬†dinner plates. Spoon the sauce over the top. Serve¬†with rice and a side vegetable.