Hot spinach dip with cheesy chips
- 1 (9 ounce) package STOUFFER\'S frozen Spinach Souffle, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon (about 2 1/2 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- Tortilla chips
- Diced tomatoes
- Chopped green onionsS
- hredded Monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine spinach souffle, cream cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons green onion in a medium bowl.
- Transfer to a small baking dish; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
- Place baking dish in center of baking sheet or ovenproof platter.
- Arrange tortilla chips around dip.
- Sprinkle chips with tomatoes, chopped green onions and Monterey jack cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until dip is hot and Monterey jack cheese is melted
- .Serving size: 6