Louisiana shrimp patties
- 1 pound raw shrimp, chopped
- 1 raw egg
- 1 tablespoon bell pepper
- 1/2 cup onions, minced
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup instant potatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle of garlic salt.
- Mix shrimp, celery, bell pepper and onions.
- Add egg, instant potatoes, salt and pepper. Shape into patties.
- Put oil in skillet. Fry until golden brown.
- Drain oil and place patties back in pan with cup of water.
- Cover, let simmer 20 minutes.Serve over rice.
- Enjoy Louisiana shrimp patties!