Magic apple pie
- 1 egg
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch salt
- Whipped cream, ice cream or yogurt.
- In a mixing bowl, beat egg.
- Add sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Stir in apple and raisins.
- Spread into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Serve with whipped cream, ice cream or yogurt.
- Enjoy Magic apple pie!