- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon honey, or more as needed
If you prefer it thinner, just add more orange juice as desired.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, starting with the juice on the bottom.
- Blend well, until the blades are not catching on any solid pieces of mango or ice. Taste for sweetness and add more honey if you like. Divide between two glasses and drink immediately.