- 1 (16-inch) prebaked pizza crust or 2 (8-inch) prebaked pizza crusts
- ¾ cup pesto sauce
- ½ cup sliced roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil)
- ¼ cup sliced kalamata olives
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
The unbeatable flavors of the Mediterranean top this scrumptious pizza -- like pesto, roasted red peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, pine nuts and mozzarella cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the pizza crust(s) on a pizza pan or a large baking sheet. Spread the crust(s) with pesto sauce. Top with the peppers, tomatoes, olives, and pine nuts. Sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella, and place the mozzarella slices on top. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until the pizza has reached the desired doneness.