- 1 cup egg substitute
- 2 cups refrigerated shredded potatoes
- 4 medium green onions, chopped fine (Â˝ cup)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) extra-lean turkey ham, sliced thin andÂ chopped
- 3 Âľ-ounce wedges Swiss cheese spread, such as LaughingÂ Cow, cut into small pieces
- Â˝ cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddarÂ cheese
This dish is ideal for buffet entertaining; itâ€™s easy to makeÂ and pretty to serve.
- Preheat the oven to 350ËšF.
- Coat a 12-cup nonstick muffin tin with cooking spray and setÂ aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the cheddar cheese,Â and stir until blended. Spoon equal amounts of the eggÂ mixture into each of the muffin cups and bake 15 minutesÂ or until eggs are just set. Sprinkle evenly with the cheddarÂ cheese, and bake 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a rack 5 minutes beforeÂ serving.