- 3 pounds Corned beef
- 6 Carrots, cut in half Lengthwise
- 6 Potatoes, cut in half Lengthwise
- 1 medium Size head of cabbage
- 3 cups Water
- 6 Turnips, cut in quarters
For this easy dinner recipe first place corned beef and water in Crock Pot Cooker than¬†Cover ans set on high.
- When steaming vigorously,set to medium and continue cooking 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove meat from cooker.
- Put potatoes, turnips,carrots and cabbage in Cooker.
- Place meat on top of vegetables.
- Cover and when mixture is steaming briskly,set to medium.
- Cook for 45 minutes.
- Ham may be used in place of corned beef, if desired.