- 3 large onions
- 1 recipe TOFU OR CASHEW MAYONNAISE
- 3 cups seasoned bread crumbs
- SLICE onions and separate into rings.
- SET ASIDE smaller rings and centers for use in another recipe.
- THIN out mayonnaise a little with water
- SEASON whole wheat bread crumbs with:
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt or Vege-Sal
- 1 tsp. parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp. marjoram.
- DIP onion ring in mayonnaise then coat with bread crumbs.
- BAKE on nonstick pan at 325Â° for 20â€“25 minutes until brown.
- May prepare baked eggplant or zucchini in a similar manner. Both are excellent!