- 1 pound Barilla Penne Pasta*
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 each red, green and yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 26-ounce jar Barilla Marinara Pasta Sauce*
- 2 tablespoons grated
- Parmesan cheese
With its tubular shape, penne is perfect for thicker sauces, and the short pieces are easy for children to manage.
- First you have to cook pasta according to package directions. Then drain .
- Meanwhile, add olive oil to large skillet. Sauté peppers over medium heat 1 minute. Reduce heat; stir in pasta sauce. Heat 5 minutes. Pour sauce over pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- *Brands may vary by region; substitute a similar product.