Pistachio love dessert
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners\' sugar
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed, divided
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes instant pistachio pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Mix the flour, sugar, melted butter and crushed walnuts together.
- Spread the mix in the bottom of a standard 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Crisp in oven at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes, then cool.
Layer 2: Mix the cream cheese, confectioners\' sugar, and half the Cool Whip.
- Reserve the other half for the topping.
- Mix the 3 cups milk and pistachio pudding in a separate bowl.
- When the bottom crust has cooled, layer the dessert starting with the cream cheese mixture.
- Layer the pudding next.
- Finally, use the remaining Cool Whip to top the dessert.