- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5–10 cloves garlic, mashed
- ½ pound ground pork
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon Yellow Bean Sauce
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons (or to taste) sugar
If you love garlic, this is the dish for you!
- Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and stir-fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the pork and continue to stir-fry until the pork loses its color, about 1 minute.
- Add the pepper, fish sauce, bean sauce, and eggplant; cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken stock. Continue to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the sugar to taste and cook until the eggplant is cooked through, about 2 more minutes.