- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
Melt butter in a large skillet, over medium heat.Season the pork chops with black pepper and garlic powder.
- Fry the chops in butter until no longer pink and the juices run clear, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn occasionally to brown evenly.
- Remove chops to a plate and keep warm.
- Stir the whipping cream into the skillet, loosening any bits of meat stuck to the bottom.
- Stir in blue cheese.
- Cook, stirring constantly until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over warm pork chops.