- 10‚Äď20 garlic cloves, mashed
- 2‚Äď2¬Ĺ teaspoons black peppercorns, coarsely ground
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pork tenderloin, trimmed of all fat and cut into
- medallions about ¬ľ-inch thick
- ¬ľ cup sweet black soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
Be sure to use the freshest, highest quality pepper you can¬†find.
- Place the garlic and the black pepper in a small food¬†processor and process briefly to form a coarse¬†paste; set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high¬†heat. When the oil is hot, add the garlic-pepper paste¬†and stir-fry until the garlic turns gold.
- Raise the heat to high and add the pork medallions;¬†stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the soy sauce and brown sugar, stirring until the¬†sugar is dissolved.
- Add the fish sauce and continue to cook until the pork¬†is cooked through, about another 1 to 2 minutes.