- Two 8- ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- One 16- ounce package confectioners’ sugar, sift ed
- One 15- ounce can pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
You may use a small, fresh pumpkin to serve this dip. Cut the top off the pumpkin, remove the seeds and membrane, and fill with Pumpkin Dip.
- Place the cream cheese in a medium bowl. Beat with a mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- Add the confectioners’ sugar gradually and beat until blended. Add the pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg; beat until well blended.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours to allow the flavors to blend. Serve with gingersnaps.