- 1 pint fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 cups sparkling mineral water
Itâ€™s simply fresh strawberries, agave nectar, and sparkling mineral water.
- Make strawberry nectar by combining the strawberries and agave nectar in an upright blender and pureeing until smooth, pushing down on the strawberries with a wooden spoon to ensure that they blend well. Strain the strawberry nectar through cheesecloth, to remove the tiny seeds, into a pitcher.
- Tilt the pitcher to one side, to minimize the amount of foam produced by the mineral water, and slowly pour in the water. Gently stir to mix the nectar and the water. Avoid over stirring to prevent the drink from foaming up too much and loosing its fizz.
- Serve over ice.