- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 small box cherry gelatin (or favorite flavor)
- 12 cups unseasoned or lightly salted popcorn
- Combine Eagle Brand and dry gelatin.
- Cook and stir over medium-low heat until slightly thickened, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour Eagle Brand mixture over popcorn; mix well.
- Place coated popcorn onto parchment paper-lined 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 300 degree F oven for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool; break into clusters.