Raspberry Lemonade Smoothie
- ¬Ĺ cup frozen raspberries
- ¬Ĺ cup frozen mango cubes
- ¬Ĺ cup¬† fat-free artificially or naturally sweetened¬† lemon or¬† lemon chiffon yogurt
- ¬ľ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey or more, to taste
- 4 medium ice cubes
This¬† twist¬† on¬† traditional¬† raspberry¬† lemonade uses¬† only¬† 1¬† teaspoon¬† of¬† honey,¬† and¬† the¬† rest¬† of¬† the sweetness comes¬† from real¬† fruit.
- Put¬† the¬† raspberries,¬† mango,¬† yogurt,¬† lemon¬† juice,¬† 1 teaspoon honey, and¬† the¬† ice¬† in¬† the¬† jar of a blender with ice-crushing¬† ability. Make¬† sure¬† the¬† lid¬† is on¬† tight. Using the pur√©e or ice crush setting, blend the ingredients until they¬† are¬† relatively¬† smooth,¬† about¬† 1 minute. Then¬† blend on the liquefy or high speed setting for about 10 seconds, or¬† until¬† the¬† mixture¬† is¬† completely¬† smooth.¬† Add additional honey, if desired. Serve immediately.