Roasted cauliflower and capers
- 2 large heads cauliflower (about 4 pounds total), cut into florets
- 1/4 cup salt-packed capers, rinsed
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- Coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped or very small whole fresh marjoram leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Divide cauliflower and
capers between 2 rimmed baking sheets.
each with 3 tablespoons oil; toss to combine. Season
- Spread mixture in a single layer. Roast,
stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is golden
brown and tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Add marjoram;
toss to combine. Serve warm or at room temperature,
drizzled with oil.