Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- 1 1‚ĀĄ2 pounds fingerling, red, or yellow¬†fin potatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Fingerling potatoes are very popular in restaurants lately, but¬†you can substitute any small potatoes that look good.
- Preheat the oven to 400¬įF. Toss the potatoes with all the¬†other ingredients.
- ¬†Put the potatoes on a baking sheet. Roast for 30 minutes, or¬†until tender.