Rosemary Roasted Almonds
- 4 cups unsalted raw almonds,¬†with skins
- 1‚ĀĄ2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1‚ĀĄ2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
These delicious almonds are easy to make and have so much more flavor¬†than the salty canned almonds you can buy in the store.These are also excellent served with sherry or any before-dinner aperitif,or with cheese, or as ¬†part of an antipasti.
- Preheat the oven to 350¬įF. Place the almonds on a baking¬†sheet and bake for 20 minutes until they are lightly toasted but¬†not brown. Meanwhile, place the rest of the ingredients in a¬†large bowl and stir to combine.
- ¬†Add the hot nuts to the bowl and toss to coat thoroughly.¬†Taste and add more seasonings if necessary. Serve warm or at¬†room temperature.