Shrimp, corn and zucchini packets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each minced garlic, dried thyme and salt
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 4 ears corn, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound shelled and deveined shrimp
- 8 thin slices lemon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine oil, garlic, thyme and salt.
- Add zucchini, corn and shrimp; toss.
- Divide mixture and place on 4 (14 x 18-inch) pieces heavy-duty foil.
- Top with lemon slices.
- Fold top and ends, leaving room for heat circulation.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes; remove packets from oven and let stand 5 minutes before opening.