Smoked Salmon an Cream Cheese Omelet
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, diced
- 1 ounce cream cheese, diced
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- In a small bowl mix eggs and water.
- In a skillet melt butter over medium-high heat until bubbly. Tilt pan to coat evenly.
- Pour in eggs; reduce heat.
- As the eggs cook, lift the edges of the omelet to allow the uncooked portion to run underneath.
- Cook until surface is set. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle smoked salmon, cream cheese and parsley over half the omelet.
- Fold over remaining half to cover filling.
- Reduce heat to low. Leave in pan until cheese is softened.