Southern fruit tea
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (48 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 quarts boiling water
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- Tea bags for 2 gallons tea.
- Place tea bags in bowl or pitcher.
- Pour boiling water over tea bags.
- Add sugar, stirring to dissolve.
- Let tea bags steep in sugar water several hours or overnight. discard tea bags.
- Pour tea into a large bowl.
- Add juices, stirring well.
- Pour equal amounts into two one-gallon jugs.
- Add water to each to fill jug.
- Shake well before serving.
- Enjoy Southern fruit tea!