- 2 sweet potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup light butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Scrub potatoes (do not dry); wrap each individually in wax paper. Place potatoes on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave at HIGH 10 minutes or until very tender.
2. While potatoes cook, combine butter, sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
3. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Dollop butter mixture evenly in centers of potato halves. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 potato half and about 1 tablespoon butter mixture).