- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked turkey breast,
- 1 can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits,
- 1 teaspoon dried basil,
- 1/2 cup fat free mayonnaise,
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits,
- 3/4 cup peeled diced fresh tomato,
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.In an 8-inch square pan sprayed with butter flavor cooking spray, layer turkey, bacon and tomato.
- In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, cheese and basil. Evenly spread mix over tomato layer.
- Separate biscuits and cut each into 4 pieces. Sprinkle biscuit pieces evenly over top. Enjoy Turkey club casserole!