- 1 (10 ounce) package large tortilla chips,
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans (or regular),
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder,
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin,
- 2 cups cooked turkey, coarsely chopped,
- 2 cups salsa,
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack or Cheddar cheese,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil,
- 3 tablespoons lime juice,
- Black pepper, to taste,
- Fresh cilantro, chopped,
- Salt, to taste,
- Sour cream.
Heat oven to 425 degrees F.Whisk together lime juice, olive oil, cumin and garlic powder; toss with turkey in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Make a layer of tortilla chips to cover the bottom of a large 12- to 14-inch round or oval baking dish.
- Evenly spoon refried beans over chips. Top with turkey and sprinkle with 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Make another layer of tortilla chips. Spoon half the salsa evenly over chips.
- Top with remaining cup of cheese.Bake nachos 15-20 minutes or until heated through and cheese melts and begins to bubble.
- Enjoy Turkey nachos!