- 1 each Greeen, Red, and yellow bell peppers, cut in strips
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 Carrots, cut in sticks
- 1 stalk Celery, sliced on an angle
- 1 bunch Broccoli, cut into bite sizes
- 4 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 3 Tbs. Chicken-style seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Chili powder
- 1/2 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbs. Oil
- 2 Tbs. Cornstartch
- 1/2 cup Water
- 6 Fresh flour tortillas
- Saute in oil and 1/4 cup water, garlic, celery, and carrots until slightly tender.
- Add peppers, onions, chicken-style seasoning, chili powder, and cilantro, then continue to sauté until peppers are tender, and then add the broccoli.
- Mix the cornstarch with the remaining 1/4 cup water, and pour over vegetable mixture and cook until thickened.
- Place mixture in your hot flour tortilla, roll, and serve.
- top with Salsa, Green chili salsa, or Cashew Cheese Sauce
- side wtih beans and rice, or Guacamole