Whole Grain Vegetable
- 12 whole-grain Flour tortillas
- 1 recipe Chunky Salsa p. 10
- 1 each Yelow, Red and Green peppers, sliced
- 3 Carrots, cut in strips
- 1/2 cup Green onion and 1 medium Onion, sliced
- 3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbs. Each dried Parsley and Mex. Oregano
- 1 cup Beef-Style Gluten, ground p. 57
- 3 Tbs. Oil
- 1 can Olives, sliced
- 2 tsp. Salt
- Saute onions, garlic, gluten, and salt until tender.
- Add vegetables and other seasonings.
- Dip each tortilla one at a time in salsa, and put a small amount of vegetable mixture in middle.
- Roll and place in Pam-sprayed baking dish. Top with remaining salsa and sliced olives.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes at 350 F.
- with your favorite guacamole salad
- with rice